A elegant and distinctive Celtic Shawl made from 100% Wool. The garment pays homage to Ireland’s Celtic roots and looks stylish whether worn smart or casual. Traditional Irish shawls were very colorful and usually made with several colors in a stripe pattern. Early color photography and photos of Irish women Wearing shawls date back to 1913 and our range was inspire by pictures from 1913 to 1930's. This color was quite popular in the Connemara region.
- Extremely versatile Shawl
- Can be worn so many ways
- Can be worn 4 seasons a year. Perfect for cool Summer evening walks, Autumn strolls, Winter Winds and Springtime chills
- Inspired by the styles and colors of early 1900's.
- One size fits all, 65 inches long by 30 wide making it ideal for all figures.
- 100% Wool an natural breathable fiber
- This is made from a very soft supple merino wool with 5% cashmere blended in for extra softness.
- This really is a luxury shawl, light soft and warm.
Thank you for supporting Irish Manufacturers. The McCaffrey Irish Store is a community based co-operative who make all our own products. Based on the Ring of Kerry in Ireland.